Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rainy Thursday!

There's nothing more I love than thunderstorms and rainy days! I'd trade a bright sunny day anytime for a snuggly bed and a roaring thunderstorm with a few candles around...But today my thunderstorm experience consists of about 20 3 yr olds and Play-Doh...accented with un forgiving flourescent lighting..but they are my little darlings and I can't imagine not having them as part of my day.
Only two more days and my oldest is heading to Pensacola Fl for cheerleading camp. You would think after 2 years of this I would be emotionally prepared but this time I am coming up a little short. Granted, we have our moments...but it's these moments that I think we are at our closest. The little two are still camping with Gma & Gpa...everytime the chance of them going anywhere with the grandparents the girls are gone....Claire has learned to crochet this trip and Caroline is learning how to use a crab pot...those are great skills to add to their resume..however the time with my parents is invaluable and that is most important.

Happy Thursday to all!

Hang in there---Friday is just around the corner!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment