Monday, August 2, 2010

A Surprise For This Morning!!!





Well this is a total shocker! Woke to an email from our friends who are in China now...I have new pics of Nat and her doll we sent her. So now I'm sooo excited and more certain that she knows we are on our way! She is the sweetest little thing...what a smile!!!
Waiting to hear back from Chapel Hill this morning. I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 9. Since it's a university hospital, got to double-check they have the sedation meds on hand for my procedure. I sure hope so!!! I took off this whole week at work to have this done and I'm ready to go and get it over with!!! I am not a procrastinating person, never have been so therefore I don't do well with hurry up & wait...let's get there, get it done and get home...so please be in prayer for me that we can move this little obstacle out the way and move on!

Enjoy our new pics of Natalie!!!
Happy Monday!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment