Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lookey Here!


When we first got photos Natalie...she was holding a painting that she had done at Camp Ox. Camp Ox is where our agency got together with the orphanage and had plays, skits, arts/crafts and just an overall good time that the kids don't normally get to have. I spoke with one of our agency reps on Thursday and asked if it were possible that they still had Nat's picture. So, Saturday after nearly dying at our yardsale we had, I came home to find this in the mailbox...What an awesome surprise!! It was so surreal to know that finally, I have touched something that our daughter has touched. Even though we've never held hands this was enough to get me through until we get there!



Next big question...WHEN???? I wish we knew. I do know that I start back to work at school tomorrow...and then school actually starts officially on Thursday. My biggest fear all along was it would be so close to school starting and then we would be gone for the first day. I have NEVER missed a 1st day of school for any of my girls...so I do believe the Lord was looking out for me to not have this happen. Our agency has said that we should've had TA by now. It seems there are 6 families should have been notified of travel before then....but we will see. The Lord's timing is PERFECT and I know that...


Enjoy this beautiful day....starting to feel a "nip" of autumn in the air....


Until next time...


T

No comments:

Post a Comment