Monday, August 9, 2010

Ah Monday!!!





Today has been wonderful! The girls and I have a whole week scheduled of appts. doctor today, dentist tomorrow, violin/church on Wednesday, hair on Thursday and my little one is hoping to squeeze Grandma's in one more time before D-Day! I think I've figured it out! I am OVERWHELMED!!! There I said it!!! I know it's going to be ok...I just know that and I think today I am at peace with that..FINALLY!

It's also a blessing to know that I'm not the only one feeling these apprehensions and they too will pass and just be a fleeting glimpse of unneeded stress!

Here are a couple of pics of the girls from last week. The day after my surgery I had to head to downtown Raleigh to pick up Todd's POA (since he's not travelling to China) and we stumbled upon an awesome museum. So, needless to say, I took the girls to run around and burn off some steam. They were so patient with me the day before with the surgery. Sure, I didn't need to be there...but we had a blast! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment